Necessary to achieve the right height of monitor screen for each user as part of a correct ergonomic working profile.
A simple, low cost solution are blocks, which can be configured to the appropriate height. These are lightweight and often include storage options. Adjustable perspex stands are more sophisticated. Or for multi-person use or where multiple screens are used by one user, monitor arms can be provided. These are usually of a solid construction. All variants can include an in-built document holder.
Monitor raisers are used as part of our holistic approach to maximising the ergonomic benefits acheived through the correct desk & chair set up.
Features we like:
- Adaptable to provide the right height for each user
- Simple, low cost solutions available
- Adjustable options
- Storage & document holder can be in-built
- Facilitates ergonomic multiple screen user profile
- Flexible for multi-person use
- Complements holistic approach to workplace ergonomics