Placed between the screen and keyboard, document holders prevent undue head and neck movements by creating an in-line workstation. This helps to decrease neck pain & eye strain, with the added bonus of increasing data input speed and thereby improving productivity. They can also be placed to the side of the screen for a touch typist or copy typist. Document holders can double up as a writing slope and keyboard holder, whilst utilising the 'dead space' in the gap between keyboard and screen. They also help to prevent over-stretching caused by users placing papers in front of the keyboard and then leaning over to reach the keyboard buttons. What a winner! Available in a range of shapes, sizes & materials, to suit the individual users needs.
Features we like:
- Creates an in-line workstation
- Prevents undue head & neck movement
- Decreased neck pain & eye strain
- Increases data input speed
- Fixed angle or height adjustable options
- Solid construction to support heavy files
- Allows keyboard to be stored
- Portable 'flex' options available
- Reading & Writing Slopes
Helps to prevent eye, neck and back injuries while reducing physical strain on the user. Available as a free standing slope or built into a document holder. Encourages upright posture whilst writing or note taking from a computer or telephone calls.