Repetitive and static muscle strain, twisting and turning of the hands,wrist and arms, are all potentially hazardous side effects of using a mouse for long periods of time in the workplace. Our range of ergonomic mice are designed to reduce work related upper limb disorders (WRULD) by encouraging a natural hand, arm & shoulder position. This reduces pressure within the Carpel Tunnel and by keeping the Radius & Ulna in a neutral position, also assists with tennis & golfers elbow.
There are many options available with a choice of smart programmable buttons to suit individual user needs. Some mice are clinically proven to reduce pain in the neck, arms and shoulders.
Total Back Care stocks a range of ergonomic mice, which are all available to trial at one of our Centres under the expert guidance of our consultation team.
Features we like:
- Encourages a natural hand position
- Reduces work related upper limb disorders
- Keeps arms & shoulders in a more relaxed position
- Helps to eliminate forearm twisting & stretching
- Precise & responsive
- Variety of options & sizes available
- Choice of smart programmable buttons to suit task
- Right & left handed versions available